FilledThis offer is not available anymore
GrapheneDB is the first cloud hosting provider to offer Neo4j graph databases as a service. We proudly manage thousands of Neo4j database instances, catering from individual developers working on pet projects to large companies with challenging workloads and reliability requirements.
- Solid programming experience, ideally in a JVM language (Java, Scala, Clojure, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud computing/containerization and cloud APIs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally (in English).
Desirable but not required:
- Familiarity with the actor model and asynchronous architectures.
- Experience scripting in dynamic languages, i.e. Ruby or Python.
- Experience operating databases (monitoring, backups, debugging).
What You'll Be Doing:
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems.
- Monitor, investigate and solve issues in code, infrastructure, across multiple levels of the stack.
- Be part of the On-Call Team (after being introduced to our specific technologies and processes) and respond to incidents.
To give you a glimpse into the kind of work you could be doing, these are some projects our engineers have recently been working on:
- Private Networks, to secure customer deployments through AWS security groups and VPC peering.
- Two Factor Authentication.
- A Public Management API.
- Encryption at rest for customer deployments.
Our small team is fully distributed. Currently, there are team members in Gran Canaria, Granada, Ciudad Real and Málaga. We also meet for an all-hands on a quarterly basis.
We value pragmatism, accountability, early feedback and helping others. We write and support our own production code. This means that DevOps is a real thing for us. In short: we are team players.
What We Offer:
- A whole stack of technologies to learn, support and develop, end to end.
- Budget for personal development: books, training, conferences, ...
- Full-time position.Remote work,
- Full-time employment with compensation based on experience and skills:
- 30,000-45,000 € annual gross salary, for successful candidates from Spain that join us as full-time employees.
- 40,000-60,000€ p.a. compensation for successful candidates from other countries, that start working for us as full-time consultants. We can only offer official employment to residents in Spain at this time.
- You submit your application via our online form.
- We review applicants, screening for a variety of criteria.
- If you pass the screening, we will ask you to complete a small coding test.
- We will review code test submissions and conduct calls to interview candidates based on their solutions.
- We will make an offer to the candidate we think is the best fit.
Interested? Please Note:
- We are only seeking candidates in European timezones, GMT (London) to EET (Eastern Europe).
- At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to residents in Spain.
- All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and
will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they
GrapheneDB company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.