We are looking for a Cloud Engineer specialized in AWS, who will lead the cloud initiatives including building cloud native in addition to migrating applications, software, and services to the AWS platform.
- Lead the technical delivery of building cloud native solutions and migrating on-premises solutions to cloud.
- Design and automation of Cloud solutions, with AWS cloud.
- Work with various stakeholders, participate in architectural discussions, and ensure solutions are designed for a successful deployment to the cloud
- Serve as the technical liaison between customers, engineering teams, and support teams
- Provide best practices on AWS solutions
- Write code, integrate systems, and build configurations to drive and innovate around applications used in the organization.
- Lead the effort to build out continuous integration and automated deployment pipelines in all aspects of software applications.
- Develop tools and framework to improve operational efficiency and anomaly detection.
- Manage and analyze existing processes to identify automation opportunities across multiple platforms and technologies.
- Work closely with product development teams.
- Execute software releases, configuration updates, and other release requirements.
- Contribute to thought leadership through participation in the development of technology processes.
- Improve application development compliance through automation.
- Automate deployment, monitoring, and management of developed applications.
- Manage all information security compliance as it relates to company security requirements.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Cloud Architect in AWS (familiarised with GCP or Azure is a plus).
- Good understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and/or Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Development/Deployment (CI/CD) best practices.
- Experienced with observability tools alerting, monitoring, logging (Slunk or ELK, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) .
- Great knowledge of microservices architecture.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable understanding of Linux fundamentals and network protocols.
- Experience with configuration management tools – Ansible and/or Terraform preferred.
- All aspects of DevOps (source control, continuous integration, deployments, etc.)
- Knowledge of automated testing, and all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- CI/CD toolchains centered around tools such as BitBucket, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Nexus and Maven, etc.
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!