Futurs, part of the Ribera Salud group, is Centene Corporation's technology company in Europe. Centene is one of the largest health insurers in the United States and one of the largest companies in America according to the Fortune 500 2021 report. At FutuRS we believe in a new concept of healthcare that fuses clinical vision and technology to provide an optimal and comprehensive response to people's needs. We seek results in health and technology without losing sight of the human nature of both our patients and the professionals who are part of Futurs.
With several projects and teams currently in Spain, we are in a process of growth and we are looking to create new teams to achieve the goals of these projects. We are therefore looking for multiple profiles with different levels of experience as cloud engineers, to create and evolve new cloud-based solutions within the company.
We look for candidates that have a high learning capacity, that assume the technological challenges that are proposed, in a collaborative and motivating work environment.
•Architecting/operating innovative solutions built on AWS
• Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
• Play a key role in migrating and transforming legacy solutions to the cloud
• Design Native Cloud Application Architectures and optimize applications for AWS
What do we offer?
• Salary according to the experience and merits of the candidate
• Training and continuous technological update.
• Professional and personal development based on experience, on projects
• Flexible compensation plan (medical insurance, restaurant and transportation
cards, day-care checks)
What does it mean to be part of FutuRS?
• Join an international company with a great working environment.
• Work in an organization with cutting-edge technologies and in constant evolution.
• Be part of a solid project where people count.
• Take on challenges and bet on your professional career.
• Bachelor's or master’s degree, in Computer Science or similar discipline
• At least 5 years of experience
• Infrastructure and configuration automation
• Experience with monitoring solutions
• Good to have an mupper intermediate level of English because the candidate will work into an international environment.
• AWS (Containerization - Docker, Amazon EKS, Lambda, EC2, S3, Amazon DocumentDB, PostgreSQL)
• CI/CD pipelines
• Environment and application automation
• Scripting (CDK, Python)