At Keepler we want to grow our team with people who want to develop data-based software with two goals in mind: helping our customers transform and enjoying the process of creating value through technology.
If you want to be part of a team that offers technological challenges and requires continuous improvement and learning, if you’re not afraid to recognize mistakes and are able to be proactive and pull the cart when you’re in it, Keepler may be the place to work. Are you interested? Take a look at our vacancy.
- 3+ years of experience working on the public cloud (AWS, Azure o GCP).
- Advanced knowledge of cloud architecture patterns.
- Aware of the importance of security and with basic knowledge of secure design of simple cloud applications.
- Focused on the quality of the deliverables.
- DevOps mentality, knowledgeable about IC processes, CD and its associated tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible…).
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code technologies (Terraform, Cloudformation…).
- Configuration Management (Ansible, Puppet…).
- Scripting (Bash, Python, Go) and automation-oriented mentality.
- Networking over the public cloud (networks, security…).
- Thought oriented to reusability, delivery and continuous improvement.
- Experiencia en monitorización y logging avanzada, ELK y arquitecturas de eventos.
- English level B2-C1.
- Experience and enthusiasm for working with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban…).
- Experience with container technologies, light virtualization and serverless technologies.
The salary we offer you is based on a formula that takes into account your profile and certain key skills for the company. In addition to your fixed salary in the corresponding salary range, for each validated skill you can add up to 10k euros per year. The valued skills are: experience in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Engine, Kanban and Machine Learning.