Hi! At Genomcore we are looking for a Cloud Architect
If you are interested, contact to email@example.com with your updated CV
Genomcore (https://genomcore.com, https://madeofgenes.com) is a company founded in 2015 with the objective to allow the effective implementation of precision medicine in healthcare. We developed a technological framework for transactional genomics aimed to diagnosis laboratories, healthcare professionals and individuals. Our innovative solutions are recognized worldwide through different international awards, such as MIT Technology Review Innovators Under 35, Dubai Future Accelerators or IBM Startups Connect. If you want to join a unique fast-growing, trend-making company, this is your chance.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Cloud Architect to join our systems’ team. Main duties include:
- Resource management and infrastructure planning of large and dynamic hybrid infrastructures.
- Design and refactor hybrid cloud environments with a focus on high performance computing.
- Maintain high performance storage solutions (object storage and distributed parallel file systems).
- Deploy end-to-end cloud solutions through Azure and AWS cloud providers.
- Create structured and efficient network configurations.
- Ability to work with business units to assess requirements, capability, alignment and functionality
- At least two years of experience in Unix systems administration
- Strong understanding across cloud components: server, storage, network, data and applications cloud infrastructures (specially in AWS and/or Azure)
- Solid network and systems design, management and troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages (bash, Python, etc…)
- Spanish and English, written and spoken, for professional use
We also value knowledge of:
- Container orchestration solutions: Kubernetes (k8s mesh and tracing systems)
- Infrastructure configuration tools: Terraform, CloudFormation
- Virtual Networks: Interconnection of datacenters through VPN and IPSec tunnels
- Cloud and virtualization management: OpenNebula, OpenStack
- Database administration: PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Release and CI/CD: Ansible, Packer, Jenkins
- Computing cluster resource management systems: SLURM, SGE
- Linux performance monitoring, tuning & troubleshooting
What we offer:
- A full-time, permanent position in our Esplugues de Llobregat offices
- Gross salary of 25.000-35.000€, depending on the experience of the candidate
- A challenging and motivating environment with high growth possibilities and continuous learning