It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
To support the sales organisation in building and maintaining an active customer base and developing new sales opportunities through the provision and application of internal technical expertise and knowledge.
- Ability to support the design of vendor solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Provision of an outstanding quality of service and meet predefined customer service level agreements (SLAs).
- Develop Product knowledge to a competent technical level in line with vendor/business expectations.
- Use internal and vendor tools to generate accurate bill of materials on a timely basis to serve resellers and their customers and other Tech Data sales teams.
- Ownership of assigned Request Manager resolver group.
- Respond quickly to queries or customer care issues.
- Communicate product and technology information to educate internal and external audiences.
- Deal with product/solution enquiries from internal/external sales and resellers.
- Work with sales teams to profile repeatable solutions for stock and inventory planning purposes.
- Understanding and application of vendor promotions.
- Maintain peer-level technical contacts in assigned vendor.
- Work towards the required level of technical knowledge in product or technology group and the achievement of any vendor related accreditation.
- Assist the Business Solution Centre (BSC) to support sales activity and improve partner utilisation rates.
- Opportunity to deliver basic post-sales implementation services.
Knowledge Skills and Experience
Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, priority management and planning skills.
- IT industry knowledge – Channel, Vendors, Competition and End User is desirable but not mandatory depending on seniority of role.
- Existing knowledge of product and technology portfolio is desirable but not mandatory depending on seniority of role.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- For this position, you will be expected to understand, communicate, and collaborate effectively with people across various identities and cultures.