- Client Success Executives deal directly with our clients to ensure their experience is outstanding, from the initial Onboarding right the way through to ongoing Account Management.
- Your time will be divided between time in the office in Madrid, ensuring your hosts are happy - and out and about in the city, visiting new hosts' homes and ensuring that they are on boarded to the Airsorted platform in an efficient and timely manner.
So what is your background like?
- Degree equivalent to 2:1 or above (or expected), or relevant experience
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgement of a situation
- A doer. Someone who is able to get the job done whatever obstacle presents itself
- Focussed on excellent attention to detail
- Organised and efficient with their time
- Excited about using technology to transform an industry
Extra things to know
- Salary - Market competitive starting salary
- 34 days paid holiday – 33 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
- Airbnb allowance – take a well-deserved break at an Airbnb property, on us
- Enhanced Parental Leave – Family comes first. We offer great parental leave to spend time with your new child, regardless of your gender
- Career development – unique opportunities to learn and progress in one of the UK’s leading startups
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day – we’ve got it all
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity leave – work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive environment. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org