This role will be our first in house client support role, a hugely important role for the team as we go through a period of high growth. You will be the person in charge of ensuring our clients have an amazing experience – which ultimately is the measure of success of our company! You will be the gatekeeper of the brand we all work hard to build.
The nature of start-ups is that things go wrong – often! Priorities change in a second, challenges appear from nowhere, communication fails and code breaks, but it’s what we think keeps our daily work exciting and challenging. Your role in client success will be pivotal in ensuring the satisfaction of our clients, no matter what issues we may encounter.
Role and responsibilities:
- Working to support the sales team in on-boarding new clients. Ensuring all necessary documentation is in place and relevant information has been shared prior to install.
- Manage ongoing communications with our sites, trouble shooting any issues and ensuring upmost client and in turn customer satisfaction
- Help finance track and communicate financial performance of sites to the client.
- Manage administrative financial aspects of sites (calculation and invoicing of customer rebates, and managing asset finance agreements).
- Understand customer feedback and suggestions, and communicate these effectively to the correct team members
- Support the marketing team in their communications to the client
We value ambition over experience, but our basic requirements are:
Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university
Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Strong Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, etc.) would be a bonus (but not essential)
But most importantly you will be:
A resourceful problem solver – issues our customers face can be wide ranging, from technical, to operational, to financial. You need to be able to think for yourself, anticipate problems and react quickly.
An original thinker – you’re not just a firefighter, we want you to be thinking forward too and planning ways to improve the overall customer experience (which will continue to evolve as we grow!).
Highly organised - prioritisation skills are key.
A skilled communicator – with the client, but also with the team. Your role will involve communicating with all sectors of the business. You will be the spokesperson for the customer, and we will need you to be effectively conveying issues back to the relevant team members.
- 25 days annual leave (plus the days between Christmas and New Year)
- A flexible working atmosphere - we’re all about getting the job done, but in the way that suits you best
- The chance to work with a talented and social team
- A great Central London office
- Learn to communicate with everyone, a skill that will be invaluable in any role in business.
- An ability to handle all challenges thrown at you with ease. Learning to manage issues and develop solutions is a valuable skill for your future career.
- You’ll get an understanding of many different aspects of the business, which can help open a range of future options, from operations to marketing.