Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Client Solutions Manager for Facebook’s Global Marketing Solutions team partners with our most strategic clients to make sure they are successful with Facebook. This is an outstanding opportunity to be at the center of some of Facebook's most important commercial relationships in the Iberia region/portfolio. The Client Solutions Manager is a strategic solution-driver who puts customers at the core of everything they do. This role is responsible for building and strengthening customer relationships, providing business insights, driving revenue, advertiser education, and satisfaction through a consultative, data-driven approach. You should have a deep passion for Facebook, the overall marketing ecosystem, and a proven understanding of both online and traditional media Success in this position requires strong consultative sales and analytical skills, a focus on client service and commercial acumen, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This role will be located in our Madrid office.
- Identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our partners
- Manage strategic marketing conversations with clients, agencies, and partners
- Responsible for educating clients on products, new solutions and best practices to drive adoption and grow existing business partnership
- Use data and insights to guide strategy and implementation of Facebook solutions against client's marketing objectives
- Build and manage relationships with key clients, agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners, etc.)
- Advise on media, measurement, and creative strategy to deliver against client goals
- Collaboration with internal cross-functional teams and ability to manage complex workstreams
- Flawless management of internal account operations (revenue delivery, media recommendations, troubleshooting issues, optimization opportunities)
- Be an active contributor of the regional sales team to contribute to overall team goals and development
- Ability to travel as needed
- 6+ years’ experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies.
- High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in an ambiguous environment
- Consistently demonstrated high level of integrity and ownership
- Experience working directly with/at top-tier agencies (advertising/digital/media), and/or demonstrated industry experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written & verbal) at all levels of an organization or at external speaker events
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Experience working with Excel and delivering actionable insights
- Ability to act as a consultant for partners, establishing meaningful relationships and driving clients to action
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and with multiple layers within the organization (internally and externally). Able to lead multiple projects with minimal direction while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Effective and creative problem-solving and decision-making skills • Ability to travel as needed for client and agency meetings (x/month)
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- BA/BS and Master degree preferred BS in Marketing, Economics or Business, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science
- Solid understanding of brand measurement fundamentals
- Understanding of traditional media and video ecosystem a plus
- Experience as a Facebook user and knowledge of Facebook’s ad products
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, and/or statistical packages such as R, SAS, SPSS <br>
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.