Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate. Now Twitter is helping marketers connect with and engage our rapidly growing user base. Twitter is creating a world-class team of media professionals and seeking an experienced Client Partner to develop our business with advertisers and their agencies.
If you’re an enthusiastic Twitter user with relevant sales experience, a strong track record, and solid customer relationships, we invite you to talk to us about advertising sales opportunities at Twitter, Inc.
This position is located in our office in Madrid and will require some travel to client and agency locations (mainly in Barcelona), as well as some trips to other Twitter offices locations.
The Client Partner will report to the country Head of Sales.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Twitter and Top 200 Spanish companies and their marketing agencies (media/creative), with the objective of creating a valuable annual partnership for both sides
- Create & deliver consultative sales presentations to demonstrate how Twitter’s advertising products can be leveraged to connect with consumers
- Help advertisers build and execute effective digital strategies for Twitter, measure results, and renew / up-sell to drive revenue growth
- Thought leadership – immersing yourself in the evolving media & digital landscape, and adapting to Twitter’s ongoing product developments & priorities
- Strategic thinking - Ability to understand, digest, and turn data and markets trends into actionable business opportunities, on both the short and long-term
- Mentoring new team members as our organization grow
- Be involved in x-functional activities impacting Twitter's footprint in Spain and in the EMEA region
- 8-10 years of experience in digital media sales, working with Top 200 Spanish companies and advertising agencies
- Established relationships with marketing decision makers at companies and agencies
- A track record demonstrating an ability to develop and grow a book of business
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills, both verbal and written in both Spanish and English
- Deep understanding of Twitter and the local/regional media landscape, and related opportunities for marketers in Spain / EMEA
- Vertical experience a plus - particularly in retail, technology, automotive, travel, and consumer packaged good. Experience in consulting can also be an asset.
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams
- A passion for Twitter and our mission
- Minimum BA / BS degree. Masters' degree preferred
- Please apply with an English CV!
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Twitter. Twitter is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
After you apply, a recruiter may reach out to you for an introductory call.
If your background is a match for the role, you may phone interview with 1-2 people.
If you continue through the process, you will come onsite 1-2 times to interview with a total of 5-10 people.
By applying you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Twitter, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Twitter, Inc.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, Twitter, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Twitter, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, Twitter, Inc. has international sites and Twitter, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. Twitter, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on Twitter, Inc.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within Twitter, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on Twitter, Inc.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Twitter, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.