FilledThis offer is not available anymore
At Wind, we improve quality of life in cities by reducing offering internet-connected scooters on every corner as a zero-emission last mile transportation solution. Our scooters allow commuters to get from point A to point B in a fun and environmentally friendly way.
We are looking for the perfect City Manager to expand our operations in Madrid. This role is responsible for the growth and success of Wind in the city – a very challenging, hands-on and rewarding role, requiring a versatile personality and a strong set of logistical, operational, analytical, marketing, and leadership skills. Our City Managers have a hyper-local approach ensuring a perfect user experience, keeping in touch with our global tech teams to keep improving our products and build a resilient and scalable company. If you are hungry for a challenge, a quick thinker, able to navigate the uncharted waters of a new industry, and extremely result-driven, we want to hear from you!
As a City Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for all our day-to-day operational activities, accountable for the number of scooters deployed, and utilization in the entire city.
- Set up and run and scooter warehouse to effectively support growth and operations.
- Anticipate and proactively solve issues that may hinder ride growth in the market, escalating to EMEA HQ as required.
- Ensure a great end-to-end user experience including on-the-ground logistics management.
- Close partnerships and work closely with key local stakeholders, ensuring that Wind becomes part of the local community.
- Train, develop and supervise our local logistics team.
- Forge and strengthen the relationship local governments and institutions.
- Build an excellent brand image through PR and offline marketing activities.
- Work closely with our tech team to improve our products & services.
- Highly logistics-oriented, able to effectively warehouse and track scooter status.
- Analytical and data-driven with problem-solving skills: you can keep your eye on the data, and adapt the course of action in real time.
- A persuasive personality: strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships, manage a team, influence stakeholders, and inspire others.
- Extremely well organized: a strong sense of focus, organization, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Intrinsically motivated, results-driven and proactive in looking above and beyond: a proven self-starter with owner’s mentality; some entrepreneurial experience is preferred.
- Experienced in project management – 2+ years of business consulting, or related experience.
- Experienced in coordinating and managing contractors & vendors: 3+ years of people management experience, high emotional intelligence, and proven ability to deliver outstanding results through others, leading by example.
- Experienced in shared economy and/or logistics: 5+ years of operations management, managing operations, building and developing diverse teams, optimizing processes, and delivering business goals.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- MBA from a top school a plus.
About Wind Mobility
Wind Mobility company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.