At 24i Media, we engineer the future of TV. We create and deploy TV apps for every screen, from set-top boxes, Smart TVs, and media players to game consoles, tablets, and mobile phones. From single office in Amsterdam, we have grown to many other locations across Europe and also to the US. An open and trust-based culture flourishes at 24i, where new technologies and innovations are our daily bread and butter.
IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU APPLY: This position is only applicable if you are in possession of a EU citizenship.
What you will be doing
As a CI / CD expert you will be working 4+ days on-site, with an international team of dedicated but fun professionals. Together your responsibilities are focused on ensuring operational excellence in everything we do.
You will be responsible for the design and automation of CI/CD pipelines across the plethora of platforms supported by our VOD and SmartOTT solutions. This includes setting up KISS processes and procedures supported by efficient automation. In addition, you will ensure the availability/capacity/etc for those same services.
You will be empowering our development teams by providing tools and introducing automated self-services to build, run, and guard their solutions.
- Maintenance of travis automations scripts
- Automation of notification integrations (Travis -> slack, Node.js build Triggers etc.)
- Debugging failed builds (etc certificates , network issues)
- Building deployment scripts (NodeJS NPM packages) for AWS S3, Docker containers etc
- Maintenance of cocoapod, artifactory uptimes any issues
- Optimise CI build time (build matrixes across multiple platforms / projects)
- Manage CDN deployments
- Manage access rights on deployed web infrastructure (mostly AWS)
- Productise CI build infrastructure
- Support automation initiatives (ios, android, web etc…)
Why you want to work with us
We are present in the full vertical of media content delivery. From front-end apps to transcoding, streaming, securing, cataloging, up to content storage. And we will be on-boarding more and more of our clientele into our SaaS-vertical.
To add we have pretty much every video platform to cover, which we aim to operate as similar as possible. That implies enough challenge on provisioning and deployment. Or even on non-functionals such as performance and security.
We are looking for someone who has...
- A minimum of 3 years experience with ever-expansive gated CI/CD systems, such as Jenkins, Atlassian Bamboo, TravisCI, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages, preferably Bash, Python, NodeJS
- A bachelor degree in software engineering or similar engineering discipline
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
- Proficiency with the English Language
- A good understanding of configuration management languages, such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation and/or Ansible
- Experience with agile & lean working methods
- Full-Time position in our Madrid office
- Salary matching your experience
- A fun, informal atmosphere with great colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional work from home is possible after the probationary period
- Continued Professional Development opportunities
- Annual salary review
- You will be provided with a Macbook
- And of course the June Holiday allowance of 8% of your gross annual salary is applicable as well
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Pension contribution for pension scheme of your choice up to 5% of your gross annual salary
- Fruit and drinks all day long
- Commute compensation
- Referral bonus
- Company events
- Innovation Fridays (with beers)
Message from the Madrid team: “We are looking forward to meet you! Would you like to join to the pincho and caña fridays team?”