INVENTORUM is looking for a passionate individual to take the lead
and ownership of our innovative sofware platform for local retailers.
Through our point of sale, we aim to support local merchants in
optimizing the operational aspects and processes related to running a
retail business. Smooth checkout, transparent accounting, strengthening
customer relationship but also
enabling selling through and in combination with other e- commerce platforms through our integrated real-time inventory management system.
We are passionate about equipping small businesses with big business tools so they can better compete and be more profitable. Eventually we want to empower and encourage consumers to shop locally through easy to use search tools. Bottom line: We want small businesses to thrive and grow.
As Chief Technology Officer (CTO) you will report to the CEO and be responsible for establishing Inventorum’s technical vision and leading all aspects of the company’s technology development.
You will be the top technology executive, playing an integral role in the company’s strategic direction, development, and future growth.
• Lead the execution of the technology strategy for our innovative solution, including
technology partnerships, and external relationships
• Continue to build and manage a top-tier technology team and oversee research and
• Provide visible leadership for the company within the technology community
• Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company
leadership in the competitive landscape
• Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and
• Be part of the management team, be the advocate for the developers to management and
be the advocate for the managers to the developers
• Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for
technology and product roadmaps
• Knowledge and vision for data-driven value propositions
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven organizational experience in a high demand environment
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Experience in a Startup environment or building a team within a larger organization
• Proven track record of technological innovation and solution solving
• Fluent English spoken and written, German optional
• Knowledge of latest IT security procedures & policies
• AWS & Docker Swarm
• Database Synchronization
• Testing with Jest & Mocha
• API Development
INVENTORUM is everything a start-up should be. We are led by a Silicon Valley veteran and supported by a German serial entrepreneur. We care about our employees. We are creating a vision-driven killer product and are striving to make our customers happy. We work hard but respect people’s lives, expect excellence and encourage personal development.
We reside in a lof in Berlin-Mitte, the new hub for start-ups in one of the best cities in the world. Its history, culture, and quality of life are well-known. Housing is still cheap here, you get a full meal for 5 Euros and for families there are great international schools and day care centers.
We are looking for men and women who are passionate, understand the urgency of start-up setting and take pride in the ownership of their tasks while functioning fully in a team setting.
For this position, INVENTORUM is looking forward to hearing from applicants with technology and leadership experience. Our compensation is competitive in salary, bonuses and stock options and includes all the benefits of German social security. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage anybody to apply who feels to be up to the challenge.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, include your Github profile and your earliest possible start date. This is a full-time position in Berlin. We can provide assistance in obtaining visa and work permits if needed.