We are looking for a passionate Chief Marketing Officer to join our executive team. Your duties will include managing all marketing operations, assessing and improving existing initiatives, and devising new strategies to increase revenue.To be successful in this role, you will be able to tailor marketing strategies to complement the organization's objectives. You will work close together with the business units reservations, B2B, marketing and revenue management. You will have excellent leadership and communication skills to successfully provide guidance to your team, and you will have a vast knowledge of current marketing trends.
- Develop and execute a clearly defined marketing and communication strategy to achieve company growth and profitability, aligned with company direction and goals.
- Transition business priorities into marketing strategies and tactics in conjunction with other teams to achieve broad financial and strategic goals.
- Increase revenue through B2B: you will work closely with our commercial team to support and increase our revenue goals
- Creating a clear marketing strategy that encompasses all marketing segments
- Developing the company’s mid to long term strategic and annual business plans.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Comprehensive management of the defined annual budget, and planning of expenditure actions (campaigns and events).
- In-depth analysis of the markets and knowledge of the client, with development of databases and optimization of the information of the profiles and needs of the clients.
- Promote the company's image (content, RRSS presence, etc.) as its presence nationally and internationally
Skills and experience
- 7 - 10 years experience in a similar role: you’ve managed marketing teams and know what it takes to build a high performing marketing function of a fast-growing company.
- Expertise in building and implementing marketing plans and successful campaigns.
- Strong leadership ability, including mentorship, development, and growth of a team
- Expert understanding of digital marketing KPIs, metrics, analytics, and reporting methods
- Data-driven: you are comfortable being hands-on in data directly, producing meaningful insights and data-based decisions.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- Natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
- Bilingual- English and Spanish
- B.S. Marketing/Revenue Management
- M.B.A. preferred
- A disciplined worker who can DO WHATEVER IT TAKES to get the job done.
- Result oriented
- An experienced leader of all types of people. You’ll know how to motivate a team in high-pressure situations and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative thinker that challenges assumptions
About Home Select