Want to help fight financial crime? Join a fast-growing startup where you will be responsible for defining and implementing an ambitious marketing strategy. Linkurious grabbed the headlines through its role in the Panama Papers. Our software is already used by 50+ clients around the world (New York State Attorney General, Zurich Insurance, or the French Ministry of Finances).
Building upon these successes, you will help establish Linkurious as a leader in its market. Talented and resourceful, you’re looking for an opportunity to build a world-class marketing function.
* Working directly with the founders:
* You will define and roll out a marketing strategy in line with the company’s growth objectives.
* You will conduct client and market research to refine the company’s strategic positioning and messaging.
* You will optimize existing lead generation channels (such as inbound, SEO and events) and tap new ones to grow the sales pipeline.
* You will help turn leads into clients by providing them the resources they need (demos, 1-pagers, presentation deck, case studies), both via marketing automation and by supporting the sales team.
* You will prioritize and manage marketing activities through key metrics.
* You will lead and grow a small marketing team.
* 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally in the software industry and/or a security-related vertical.
* 2-year experience managing a small team.
* You can see the big picture as well as executing on the small details.
* You are familiar with marketing tools such as Salesforce or Hubspot.
* You have an excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Experience working in a data-driven marketing team.