ProntoPiso is looking for a CMO for a innovative venture in the real estate space.
ProntoPiso is an online real estate agency disrupting the Residential Real Estate industry with a uniqpue proposition: giving home-sellers a guaranteed price for their home in 90 days.
If we don’t sell by the end of the 90 days period (yes, we said 90 days ;-)), we’ll advance you the guaranteed amount at no cost so that you can move on to your dream house, carefree.
We eliminate the uncertainty of selling your home on time. Focus on the search and purchase of your next home while we sell your property at the best price.
ProntpoPiso is the most recent proptech initiative by Antai Venture Builder, an international group of online and mobile businesses. Antai builds disruptive and digital solutions in Southern Europe and Latin America. Together with the best-prepared professionals, Antai has co-founded several fast growing startups such as Wallapop, Cornerjob, Glovo or Deliberry among others.
The role: We are looking for a senior Marketing Director to lead the marketing strategy and the growth of the company. Reporting directly to ProntoPiso’s CEO and COO and being a key person for the success of the company.
You will have the opportunity to bring ProntoPiso in the next growth stage as well as being part of the C level decision of the company. Define and execute the mkt strategy to achieve the business plan of the company.
You will lead a multidisciplinary team to work on it. And you will be the owner of:
• New Buyers acquisition (on and offline)
• CRM strategy
• Brand and communication strategy
• Promotional strategy
• At least 5 years of experience in real estate, preferably in agencies/real estate/financial services with online presence
• Strong marketing knowledge and at least 5 years of relevant experience in leading a marketing team
• Strong analytics skills with the ability to track and analyze marketing campaigns and initiatives to show a demonstrable ROI
• Entrepreneurial mindset, flexible and self-motivated
• Proven experience of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Experience in managing CRMs tools
• Fluent in English and Spanish (speaking and writing)
• Young, multidisciplinary and dynamic environment
• Competitive salary + possibility of ESOP plan
• Join a successful company in a growth phase, where you put your own limits
• Lead the big growth of the company
• Seaside office located in Barcelona: Pier01 building
If you are ambitious, willing to start a new project from and not afraid of big challenges, please send your CV to: email@example.com, using CMO ProntoPiso as subject.