Arbor is a financial services startup based in Madrid, Spain, cofounded by 4 ambitious entrepreneurs coming from the financial and tech worlds.
Arbor is a 360 degree financial wellness platform helping users to save, invest and cut debt through an easy to use and free to download app. Our mission is simple: financial wellness as available as the internet.
We currently offer automated savings and fully diversified investment portfolios in ETFs from as little as 5€. As well as a cash-back marketplace where your favorite brands invest in your future.
Arbor is currently operational in Spain with 50.000 users, looking to expand in the next 6 months to one or two more European countries and continue to grow the team. Our team is currently made up of 15 people from 5 different nationalities so you will hear a lot of English and Spanish!
Role and responsibilities
We are looking for a Chief Growth Officer with relevant experience to lead our marketing team reporting directly to our CEO. It goes without saying that in a startup, we need you to be flexible to changes and Arbor’s needs. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Create disrupting growth strategies and lead the team to execute them
- Build and develop the marketing team
- Drive an obsessive “client-first” approach within the company
- Liaise with company employed agencies when applicable (PR, branding and/or performance marketing)
- Interact and collaborate with high level international investors and board members
This is a full-time position, based in Madrid.
At Arbor we encourage continuous learning and improvement. Once onboard, we’d be happy to extend or change your role and responsibilities in line with your interests and the company needs to further develop your career.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in a high-level marketing or growth position
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels and platforms
- Strong international experience
- Awareness of other markets
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Marketing
- Proficient in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Experience in high growth and well funded start-ups or fintech (strongly desired)
- Proactive, fast learner and critical thinker, with the ability to quickly comprehend new ideas, both with a broad perspective and attention to details
- Flexible and adaptable to changes, resilient and capable of managing own schedule to meet deadlines
- Forward thinking and open-mindedness, able to see potential for opportunities beyond the current business and structure
- Strong oral and written communications skills, able to explain complex concepts to different audiences in a simple and effective manner
- Extreme ownership of role and tasks
- Strong analytical skills
- Committed leader who defines him or herself as “result-oriented”
Competitive compensation package including market salary, perks and equity
Sound interesting? Contact us at email@example.com with your CV.