We are looking to hire a key team member to handle business development responsibilities in Europe at RapidPricer. RapidPricer is an AI company that utilizes deep learning algorithms and machine vision to dynamically price and promote products, with a focus on fresh produce, to match their real-time value based on freshness, competition and market conditions. With deep expertise in retail pricing, we compute merchandising actions for real-time execution in a retail environment.
• Experience of working with retailers in Europe
• Extensive Retail network through past work associations
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a keen interest in proactively building new products
• Undergraduate degree; graduate degree a plus
• 10-15 years of experience in, sales, post-sales, or client delivery
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Fierce desire to be a critical team member in a rapidly growing venture
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Willingness to travel ~50-60%
You will be working with our core team Amsterdam, Netherlands. You will also be meeting with advisors and investors from Amsterdam who help us with our goals and objectives. From time to time regular interaction with the core algorithm and product development need may be required to drive the direction of the product development in line with the market requirements. Outside of RapidPricer, you will be required to meet with Industry experts, partners and potential clients on a regular basis to achieve the desired business development goals.
Your primary role will be to drive adoption and satisfaction rates for the RapidPricer product, with a particular focus on the early deployment, training and adoption phases.
The role is accountable for managing and monitoring a broad range of tasks and responsibilities including:
(1) Closing business deals through contract negotiations
(2) Forming alliances and partnerships across multiple countries and geographies around Europe
(3) Work with product development and algorithm development teams to help build product in line with the market requirements
• You will develop best practices and codify knowledge related to sales and marketing development plans.
• You will support in-person or remote client development activities (workshops, forum, newsletter, events, get together, users community).
• You will work with our partner network to ensure successful delivery of projects through implementation, operation and measurement of results.
• You will work with tradeshows and industry events to help grow the brand and generate more business opportunities for the company
• Lastly, you will contribute ideas for new product and service development, marketing and communication initiatives, and operational
improvement and you will identify opportunities to improve customer journey through new products features, service enhancements, and knowledge development.