We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with a strong corporate finance background. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader, you will be responsible for managing, providing effective guidance, and motivating team members.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Support financial goals for revenue, gross margin, and operating income through timely, consistent, and actionable business and financial modeling, reporting and analysis
- Develop, improve and issue monthly financial records
- Assist Senior Management in budgeting and forecasting on a quarterly and annual basis
- Work with CEO/senior team to develop a longer-term financial plan based on observable business metrics
- Interface with outside audit firm, banks and other financial institutions
- Provide insight analysis of business trends and issues
- Lead M&A and Partnership opportunities: From the sourcing of deals, analyzing opportunities, deal negotiation, acquisition integration, post-closing forecasting
- Perform due diligence for potential investments and assisting in the preparation of investment committee memos and presentations
- Financing: Optimize the company’s use of resources to achieve profitability. Tasks will include fundraising rounds (preparation, deck, valuation, TS, business DD), analyze financing for all of the acquisitions, development programs, and corporate initiatives (e.g. stock buyback programs)
- Work with business leaders, functional leaders and FP&A, budgeting/forecasting, and long-term business plans, including the development of related senior management presentations.
- Coordinate all legal projects (GPDR, PSD2)
- Depending on the characteristics of the candidate, HR might be part of his/her responsibilities.
- Other duties as necessary
- 4 years minimum experience as a CFO, or VP of Finance leading the Finance team.
- Master’s Degree in finance/Accounting/Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid track record on international M&A operations and banking negotiations, providing clear advice to senior stakeholders - Proven managerial skills.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence, and executive presence – ability to motivate staff.
- Excellent reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
- High level of English is a must, at least C2 level.
Wallapop is a pure mobile marketplace that helps people find the best opportunities to buy and sell nice things nearby. But beyond that, what we really want to do is offer the best street trade experience to all our users around the world. In order to achieve this we are looking for some special people...
- - Amazing office space.
- - Apple or PC equipment of your choice.
- - Specialised training.
- - Health insurance.
- - Amazing offsites twice a year.
- - International team (now 10 nationalities) .
- - Help with apartment searches.