We develop comms products used by thousands of developers around the world and we are hiring experienced C++ engineers to be part of the core team for our main product: Fast RTPS.
Fast RTPS is a high-performance middleware designed for critical and real-time systems and widely used in robotics, targeting cool applications such as Autonomous Cars, Drones, Hospital Robots, smart manufacturing, automated logistics, and It is the middleware powering ROS, the Robot Operating System.
Fast RTPS is an Open Source project. We get funding and contributions from very important companies such as Amazon, ARM, APEX.AI, Bosch, Clearpath, OSRF, INDRA, Thales..., and also government agencies such as the European Commission and Spanish Ministry of Industry.
The position involves to participate in a modern development process:
- Design new features: Requirements & API
- C++ Development targeting different platforms (Linux, Windows, MacOS, QNX, VxWorks…)
- Test both functionality and performance.
- Code Reviews.
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Documentation (user manual, API reference, examples)
- Customer support.
What we offer:
- Good work schedule: We leave at 16.30 M-T and at 13.00 on Fridays!
- Competitive salary (30-60K €): We are looking for the best engineers.
- International environment.
- Very good C/C++ level.
- Experience with Multithreading
- Multi-platform development: Linux and Windows.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and protocols.
- Experience with Git and Jenkins.
- Good English Level.