C++ Platform and Videogame Programmer
Gymcraft has an opportunity for a talented C++ and Videogame Programmer to join our team. The emphasis of the position will be on building a new platform with us, implementing new hardware interfaces to sport devices and making them usable in videogames.
It’s a matter of connecting hardware and videogame technology.
We are building up a new unit in Barcelona. Be part of a new team and help us to build our new BCN headquarters. Help to build processes and be part of an pioneering team able to have an impact and changing the world. GymCraft is a StartUp in its Growth phase and is pioneering fitness gaming for over 3 years dealing with world reknown brands. We are looking to grow the right talents to come to this journey with us. Join the team and the fitness gaming revolution.
Junior or Senior C++ Programmer
- Create and improve our hardware integrations (most likely BT and Wifi)
- Create and improve our platform (steam like software including SDK)
- Create and improve our games (based on CryEngine, Unity or UE4)
- Manage our repositorys
- Manage teams with SCRUM
- Create new gameplay elements together with the rest of the team
- Write code that performs well under a number of different hardware architectures
- Report to the CTO
- Strong C++knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work together with people of all disciplines
- Very strong knowledge of game development
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience of game physics programming
- Experience using the CryEngine
- Shipped at least one game title