Founded in 2001, Availpro is a leading provider of e-booking software solutions which allows hotels to increase their occupancy and revenue while saving costs. Availpro provides innovative and critical tools to help managers operate their on-line distribution, maximise commission-free bookings from their official website and facilitate decision-making processes regarding price optimisation.
Availpro is a versatile, international team of 75 people. The main concept behind Availpro is to provide you, as a hotel owner, with a fully integrated online distribution solution capable of managing every aspect of the process, from hotel management to distribution channels. Availpro has developed unrivalled expertise in this field, designing and deploying connectivities and gateways between a variety of different software solutions and platforms. Availpro partners with more than 300 compagnies around the world including largest OTA’s, meta-search portals, Global Distribution Systems (GDS) and PMS & CRS providers.
This work is guided by a clear ambition: to make the distribution process ultra-simple and time-efficient, and to limit complexity wherever possible. These high-tech, two-way connectivities work around the clock, which makes Availpro an ultra-reliable, high-performance and profitable online distribution tool.
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
- Solid experience in C# or F# and good understanding of the .NET Framework
- Experience with software development & Big Data – simplicity, common sense, elegant code and performance
- Experience in cloud solutions (Azure, Amazon, Google)
- Experience in TDD (Test Driven Design)
- Used at least one modern JS frameworks (JQuery, Angular, Knockout, React)
- Good communication in English
- Position opened to EU workers only
Nice to have:
- Experience in continuous integration & delivery (Jenkins, Teamcity...)
- Mono .NET development, .NET Core or .NET Standart
- ServerLess Architecture (Azure Function, AWS Lambda...)