Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whose mission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We're looking for a Senior C++ programmer with strong experience in cross-platform development (Windows / OSX / Linux platforms), programming multi-threaded high-performance apps & services at a low level.
- Take ownership of Qustodio desktop, SDK, kernel & embedded technical products
- Translate technical & business requirements into state of the art C++ technical designs & apps
- Follow proper programming & design best practices and methodologies (UML, TDD, Scrum)
- Follow and improve company development & QA processes
- Research customer support cases and improve the Desktop apps quality
- Provide technical support to other junior profile
Software Engineering degree or equivalent experience
+5 years C++ coding highly scalable multi-threaded high performance distributed apps
Strong knowledge of Linux/OSX and also Windows platforms
Strong knowledge of C++ coding best practices, writing robust leak/crash free apps
Strong knowledge of profiling & debugging tools/frameworks
Bonus points for:
Socket filters, SSL & Transparent proxies
Kernel mode apps
Cross-platform code and cross-platform build processes (ie: Cmake)
Install frameworks (MSI, Pkg)
Continuous integration and Agile methodologies
Why work with us?
Great question! Here are few reasons...
Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
Flexible working hours - and there are possibilities to work from home
Interesting challenges on networking, security, and scalability for you to grind your skills
Competitive salary range
Private Health Insurance
In-house training and team building events
Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee and fruits
Free refreshments on Fridays afternoons
Half day off on your b'day
23 days of holidays per year
Team Building Events