Wallbox is a global start-up from Barcelona, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems that combine cutting-edge technology with outstanding design, managing the communication between car and charger via easy-to-use Apps.
Wallbox operates in over 30 countries around the globe and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 15 different nationalities work together on creating the most innovative products and the best experience for our customers.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our corporate values.
Are you ready to grow with us?
Overview of Role
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Fluent English.
- Proven work experience in C++ software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain