About Xanadu Trading
Xanadu Trading is a young knowledge and technology based proprietary trading company. We are active in one of the most intense industries in the world. We trade our own capital, for our own risk and benefit, using proprietary models and have no customers. Xanadu’s main development office is in Barcelona, with a smaller trading office in London.
About The Position
We offer a highly intellectual and collaborative atmosphere, a nice office with free food, lunch, and social activities covered by the company. We have a fully implemented flexible work schedule system with core hours, and we are offering the possibility to work part of the time remotely. Fully remote is also an option until the end of the Covid-19 outbreak (at least until Spring 2021).
The successful candidate will be under the supervision of more senior developers, writing production code from the first week. This is an entry-level position, so previous professional experience is not required.
- Software maintenance.
- Optimization and refactoring of existing modules.
- Development of new features.
- Development of test suites.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related. Master's degree will be positively valued.
- Experience with C++.
- Fluent English (C1).
- Ability to work in teams.
- Experience with scripting languages, e.g. Bash, Python, R.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with Qt.
- Experience with testing frameworks.
We offer a full-time position with an indefinite contract as a Graduate Developer in the development team at the Barcelona office. The starting salary range is between 25,000 e to 28,000 e, depending on the profile.