Our one-year-old Amsterdam office is looking for a half-consultant, half-software developer and half-businessman hybrid (pun intended 🤓) to join our team of skillful developers and designers. You’ll be both hands-on coding and helping our teams drive change in our client organizations.
You are a seasoned developer with fantastic consulting skills and an eye for business. You want to challenge yourself, your team and your client to make magnificent things. Here you’ll get to work on worthwhile projects and be a part of a unique community of passionate professionals.
At Reaktor, we help our clients (Adidas, KLM Air France, HBO, News Corp, Michael Kors, and Supercell, to name a few) succeed in their digital ventures, offering everything from high-performance software development to sophisticated brand, concept, and service design.
What you’ll do
A combination of communicating, coaching and coding
Day to day, you’ll be working on a combination of:
- Creating alignment and understanding within our teams and client organizations
- Hands-on coding as a member of the development team
- Facilitating effective meetings and workshops
- Making new connections within our client organizations
- Coaching and mentoring our clients to make the right decisions, be it tech or organizational
What we’re looking for
You’re an expert at making things and making things happen
In order to perform in this position, you have:
- Years of working experience in consulting, coding, project management and coaching
- Ability to communicate and engage with the customer on multiple levels: business, tech, organization design
- Demonstrated ability of adopting modern development practices and processes
- Persuasive presentation skills
- Extensive hands-on experience as a developer working within a team
- Experience in several major projects, both successful and failed
- Excellent written and spoken English
What we’re like
We pride ourselves on a culture that is open, respectful and human. Reaktorians are a friendly, curious bunch – in addition to being some of the sharpest minds around. Doing what others consider unrealistic is our bread and butter.
We work together with our clients to set our projects up for success and help their organizations adapt and remain ahead in a world that is increasingly complex. As a Reaktorian you get to work in and learn from hybrid teams, with experts ranging from engineering to AI, business consulting, design, content and data.
Don’t miss out – apply now
Did this pique your interest but you are too busy to polish your CV? No problem, send us your LinkedIn and Github handles and a brief description of your last two projects.