Business Performance Analyst’s role at Zeptolab is to help teams to grow key metrics through data.
Zeptolab is a data-driven company. As a result, Business Performance Analysts are a key part of the team. Product analysts help product teams identify problems & opportunities through data in global and soft-launch of our games.
At Zeptolab, Business Performance Analysts work independently in product teams, building and testing hypotheses, digging through data to help a game team to find a direction and make the best possible decisions.
Our company currently consists of 120 employees, and you will have a chance to work with great professionals: we devote significant attention to meticulously selecting each specialist. Everyone in the company is naturally curious, passionate and eager to share and absorb new information.The role:
- Work on a product in close cooperation with Product Manager and Game Designer
- Find the ways to achieve company and product goals through the data analysis
- Work with amplitude analytics system + SQL DB + internal DB
- Be part of a passionate analytics team, who love to learn and share knowledge
- Work on unified analytical tools with the data science team and constantly improve data’s value
- Have a dedicated mentor who will help you to improve your skills
- Drive! (Hundreds of millions of players will witness the results of your decisions and ideas worldwide. This is the level of impact Data Analytics team has, and we’re looking for someone as driven as we are)
- Opportunities to influence the product (you’ll be able to make critical decisions that will markedly change user behaviour)
What we expect from you:
- At least 1 year of experience working the gaming industry/or at least 4 years as a product analyst for mobile products
- Solid structural and critical thinking skills
- Strong self-organization skills
- Communication skills - you’ll need to find a single language with teams
- The ability to form hypotheses, make conclusions and suggest ideas
- Strong English skills
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty
- Our office is cosy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services)
Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1,3 billion times. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 170 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom.
And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.