We are looking for a highly motivated Business Intelligence Manager to help us take our existing reporting capabilities to the next level. This is a NEW role and it will be the organization first BI professional. For the right person, this will be an exciting and challenging role with high growth potential.
- Be hands on - create, implement and maintain your own reports, dashboards and systems! You will be responsible for making the BI function a success, and building the business case for additional investments in people and technology
- Partner with leaders and team members on existing data, data needs, reporting, and reporting needs – You will need to use your strong background in BI and analytics to identify our strengths and weaknesses, and make actionable recommendations
- Implement a visualization and dashboards tool, allowing you to provide organizational insight into data and analytics results
- Drive the analytic needs of the business by working with key business stakeholders to translate business requirements into specifications that you will use to build and deploy reports and dashboards, created from multiple data sources.
- Develop well defined reporting requests that drive business value
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of our product and operations and relevant data sources
- Work closely with IT by providing relevant requirements from the visualization and data stand-point
- Provide analytical thought leadership and support in the development and continuous refinement of data needs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence and related fields
- Experience implementing a BI tool such as ChartIO is preferred, but experience using a BI tool is required
- Previous Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Segment and Mixpanel experience
- Expert-level SQL, R and Excel skills required
- Must be a creative problem solver with the ability to speak to all audience types
- You must be able to work without supervision, manage and execute complex BI projects
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Experience in SaaS organization
You’ll receive a competitive salary with bonus, meal vouchers and private health insurance. We really care about personal growth and you will have plenty of opportunities to learn with us. By joining us, you'll become part of Lodgify's friendly international team made up of more than 15 nationalities. You'll also get to enjoy our team events in our bright office in the center of Barcelona.