Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
The role: we are currently seeking a BI Manager to help our Finance team. You will join an international and successful Corporate Services team and will report to the CFO.
What you’ll do:
- You will drive and build with vision and passion the new Business intelligence function to oversee all activities related to data for our company.
- You will drive the design, development and implementation of our analytics platform to provide stakeholders with structured access to data.
- You will own the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards that monitor and drive key business decisions.
- You will support Business management and Financial Planning with forecast, models and projections of our company performance.
- You will collaborate with other teams in developing tools and services to feed data/solutions into their processes and systems.
- You will support teams with their data needs to help them take informed/data-driven decisions and to let them deliver customized experiences to our players.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Data Engineering or/and Business degree /MBA
- You have at least 5-7 or more years of demonstrable experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably in Business Intelligence and/or Reporting.
- You have an excellent knowledge of data warehouse principles and reporting.
- You have analytical coding: using tools such as R, Python, Excel, et al.
- You have experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports.
- You have ability to communicate effectively complex information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical parties and to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations within our game(s).
- You have self-motivation, excellent communication and organizational skills, team spirit and proactivity.
- You are a team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind and good communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits. Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- You have excellent communications skills.
- You have fluency in written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Netsuite/ Oracle systems
- Experience working with Salesforce
- You have proficient in Data Mining technologies such as Clustering, Classification, Regression and Prediction.
- Ideally you have experience using SQL, ETL and big data technologies in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
- Experience in consultancy in Data Analytics
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
About Wallbox Chargers
St. Andreu de la Barca, Barcelona, Spain