Ubeeqo is a European start-up specializing in mobility and fleet solutions for both corporates and consumers. Founded in 2008, Ubeeqo is about disrupting the way we think about getting places. The absurdity of car ownership in an urban environment. We see a world where getting where you want to go is possible in a different way. Where mobility is fluid, shared, and connected. A car only when you need it.
Ubeeqo is all about the move from car ownership to car usage. To achieve this ambition, Ubeeqo offers individuals or SMEs on-street cars scattered in the city centers of main European capitals. With an innovative and easy-to-use app, book a car from a few hours to a few days and you are ready to go!
Our corporate solutions offer companies innovative ways in which to meet their mobility needs and optimize business. Through our web platform, we offer a simpler and more efficient way to get a company going: from company cars to car rental, from taxis to trains. Our goal: to optimize our clients’ (L’oréal, Airbus, Danone, Michelin} performance and generate savings, while respecting the environment.
Ubeeqo/Bluemove is at the beginning of an epic journey. The team is young, skilled and growing fast. Our team is creative and agile, open-minded and curious about new technologies. We are currently working on our new digital product and rebranding strategy.
We are currently looking for a talented Business Intelligence Lead ready to join our team.
We are searching for a person to work with our business team and engineers. Our ideal candidate would be someone passionate about data & performance who loves to work in a multi-cultural environment and is a team player.
You are our candidate if:
You are agile and creative
Start-up minded and curious about new technologies and business models
Looking for international challenges and a fun work environment
Excited to change the way people travel and the way our cities are organized
Convinced of the necessity to preserve our environment
- Designing and developing company-wide data analysis and reporting solutions.
- Coordinating a team of 5 professionals: 2 in Barcelona, 2 in Berlin and 1 in Belgium.
- Reviewing and analyzing data from multiple internal and external sources.
- Constant communication with our Business team.
- Developing data cleansing rules for the company.
- Maintain objectivity at all times to ensure processes and products are relevant.
- Make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data.
- Background in Statistics, Business or Mathematics required, master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in analytics or relevant field.
- Significant work experience with Agile sprints, SQL, and Python.
- Significant experience with Tableau, Power BI or Moodle for data visualization.
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an analytical mind.
- Proven experience as a collaborative team player.
- Previous Management experience is highly preferred
- Fluent in English, other languages among which Spanish, French, German or Italian are a plus