- Responsible for the development of our internal data warehouse
- Develop new interfaces ad features with help from OpenSource technologies in the appropriate programming languages
- Work closely together with our BI Team on the product and development side
- Integration of data from various sources based on our tracking concept
- Optimization of the rapidly growing data volumes with regard to performance and quality
- Contribute on the implementation and analysis of complex machine-learning projects
- Successfully completed studies of (economic) computer science or similar area is desirable, but not a necessity
- At least 4+ years of professional experience in a data-oriented environment
- Very good handling of relational databases & SQL (postgres)
- Expert in object-oriented programming
- Solution-oriented thinking and fast implementation
- Experience in analysis with tools such as Pandas, R or Octave is advantageous
- Fluent in English
What You Can Expect From Us
- A chance to re-define e-commerce fashion with a data-driven approach
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it & own it
- A world-class team: We don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day
Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.