We're looking for a developer with experience in the business intelligence field to join our BI team in our HQ in Barcelona. The BI developer will be working closely with other engineers, product and analytics people to evolve our data ecosystem and increase the value we deliver to our customers.
- Your responsibilities and deliverables are:
• Develop new dashboards in our BI system, from design to delivery
• Develop APIs to expose our value-added data both for internal and external use
• Guarantee data integrity and availability
• Work closely with other engineers and product owners to define features, dashboards and metrics and the data pipelines to process them
• Prototype and test new technologies and ideas, investigate different BI systems
• Be involved in our continuous push for improvement
- We offer you:
• Fantastic colleagues.
• A lot of fun.
• Opportunities for professional and personal development.
• An organization with highly professional people to develop with and draw upon.
• A position with challenging tasks and a balance between your professional and personal life.
• An organization with ambitious goals.
• An organization in constant change and in front of our industry.
• An Internationally expanding organization
- To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
• 3 or more years of experience as a Java developer, familiar with REST APIs
• 2 or more years of experience in the BI field integrating data from different sources
• Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or equivalent experience, brilliant academic record a plus
• Fluent in English
• Excellent knowledge of relational databases; experience with NoSQL/big-data is a plus
• Experience working with Pentaho and Pentaho Data Integration (Kettle)
• Experience with modern BI tools (Tableau / Qlik / Power BI) is a plus
• Results and quality oriented, with good collaboration skills and attention to detail
• Familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)