Ubeeqo - Time to ride
Ubeeqo has one mission: revolutionize the way we move, with progressive technology and impressive ease and access.
Founded in 2008 and expanding in Europe, Ubeeqo is a fast-growing technology company, part of Europcar’s New Mobility Division. We provide cities with a large network of cars that anyone can book for personal or business mobility needs at all times. Today, Ubeeqo is present in 8 major European cities: Paris, Brussels, London, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, and Milan.
To be able to provide best-in-class service to millions of our customers we need a reliable instrument to guide and inform our daily business decisions and reliably measure progress - Data!
This is why we need you, a passionate Business Intelligence and Data Engineer who wants to help us (Ubeeqo Data Team) collect and aggregate data about every facet of our business, construct statistical models and advanced KPIs on its basis, and turn it into actionable insight for every facet of our business (executive, marketing, operation, internal product).
You will be in charge of:
• doing ad-hoc analyses and reporting based on the data in our data lake and production databases to address business questions
• using the insight gained to construct concise and efficient executive dashboards and versatile and flexible data exploration tools for our business, marketing, and financial units
• maintaining existing and implementing new ways of delivering data to the stakeholders, making sure that every facet of our business has the right data at the right moment to be able to best serve our customers
• willingness to be co-maintaining our data infrastructure and pipelines would be most welcome as well
• you have a university or technical school degree in computer engineering, business intelligence or equivalent (physics, chemistry, bio, maths etc. do count)
• you have an analytical mindset helping you grasp complicated interconnections of extensive datasets and technical expertise to turn this understanding into meaningful numbers
• you like delivering clean and rigorous work, are dynamic and proactive and can claim to have an entrepreneurial mindset
• solid written and oral communication skills (we got 20 nationalities in the office so the official language is English) and ability to convey ideas effectively and efficiently are a must; so are passion about technology and willingness to continuously learn and try new things
• your launch into the exciting world of ubeeqo data shall be much smoother if you are already on first name term with at least some of the tools on our stack: SQL, Python (NumPy, Pandas, possibly SciPy Pylearn, Matplotlib, Plotly), Go, Data Studio (R and Matlab are not used but are also not frowned upon)
• oh, and you also have to be eligible for working in Spain
What we offer
• full-time, permanent position and a market salary depending on past experience
• 22 personal vacation days annually
• fast-growing tech team environment with an innovative and diverse culture
• central work location (near Plaça Catalunya)
• flexible working hours
• free coffee and teas every day / Fresh fruits every Monday
Statement of equal opportunity
As an equal opportunity employer, Ubeeqo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
Ubeeqo company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.