Who we are
At Transparent, we gather information from major short term rental market places and online travel agents to build a unique and massive amount of data that we crunch to create meaningful information for our users.
Our team members are based out in Spain and California.
What you'll be doing
- Join our Client Services Team and help them deliver valuable data & insights to our clients.
- Perform client focused analysis based on our data.
- Cooperation and cross collaboration with product management, development team and the founding team to help develop new features.
- Continuously monitor and audit the quality of our data.
- Perform regression, functional, manual, stress, and automated testing.
- Create test cases and test plans
- Work to find defects, but also to find the cause of the defect and ideally, find a hint towards the solution.
Who we're looking for:
We’re looking for a pragmatic Data Analyst
- Core skills and experience we are looking for:
- Advanced excel skills.
- Good organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proactive and able to work with a minimum of supervision
Bonus points if:
- You can write basic code (Javasctipt, Python, VBA, etc)
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum environments
What we offer:
- Starting Salary: €1,600 - €2,000 per month
- Flexible working hours
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing startup
- A vibrant and international team
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Madrid