We’re looking for talent!
TechBuddy is a Swedish Startup based in Barcelona, Stockholm and Tel Aviv that offers on-site support at home, nationwide in these 3 countries. We are oriented not only to repair problems, but to educate our client on how to make the most of their electronic and connected products. Our business model is based on the direct sale of services through our own application and our website, but at the same time we conclude agreements with companies in the consumer electronics sector such as MediaMarkt in Spain or Telia in Sweden.
The TechBuddy team continues to grow! We need to incorporate a new Business Analyst Trainee position for our team. The person will be in charge of analyzing and managing the company's data to perform statistical studies that will help decision making.
We are looking for a profile oriented to detail and action, that wants to be part of a project that is growing very fast, that is eager to work and eat the world.
- Obtain and process data from numerous different sources in order to perform statistical studies and algorithms - Data management
- Analyse fundamental variables in data sets
- Perform different statistical prediction models, including linear regression.
- Work with relational databases
- Create reports and automate them to facilitate decision making
- Participate in the development, delivery, maintenance and improvement of performance indicator panels
- Help identify process improvement opportunities to build optimised and scalable solutions
- Be pursuing university / master studies that allow an internship agreement
- University degree in Mathematics / Statistics or similar
- Advanced R level
- Knowledge about BI tools and data bases
- High level of written and spoken English
- Advanced Excel Level
- SQL knowledge is valued
- Organisational capacity
- Ability to visualise and interpret information
- Person organised and willing to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply analysis results.
- Adaptation to the changing environment and proactivity for constant improvement.