Do you workship the god of data and believe that no accurate business conclusion can be drawn without its mighty assistance?
Do you love standing up to whining investors with undisputable KPIs? Can you get your boss’s back by running just a couple of queries?
Are you a serial killer...of unused features?
If after checking all the data, you answered yes to these questions, then you’re the person we’re looking for!
- Work hand in hand with the product and marketing leads. Help validating hypothesis and identifying opportunities based on data and behaviours
- Discuss, design and compute KPIs to shape the direction and alignment of analytics across operational teams in the company
- Actively use business intelligence tools in order to apply metrics-driven development based on actual user behaviors; from user acquisition to retention
- Build Day-by-day dashboards and reports
- Answer business questions providing fact based responses
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions (Python and R is a plus)
- Fluent in English
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in data visualization techniques and tools
- Firm understanding and experience of functional requirements to track data
- Advanced Excel/spreadsheet skills
- Being an independent, inspiring player that takes the ball and runs with it
- Being curious and a fast learner
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Mathematics or statistics
- Medium/High level of English: you should be able to make yourself understood in a business environment
- Half-day Fridays
- Nice working space well located
- Apple or PC equipment of your choice
- Food check
- Professional team coming from Top Companies
- Professional projection: if we grow and you are good, you will also grow
- Our leads are really cool people :)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!