You have already proved yourself for a couple of years in the field of Business Intelligence. You know how to create insightful dashboards from 0 and you like working with international teams. But inherting someone else's projects, that sucks right?
So how about working in our brand new Business Intelligence team and create the environment from scratch. We'll do things your way and you'll define the processes that help us push to be a truly data-driven company. If you're a maestro with CRM's and Business Intelligence tools then join us here at Scalefast and help us revolutionize the eCommerce experience.
In 2025, you will be able to refill your organic shampoo straight out of the shower by touching the wall. Your next favorite sneakers will be guessed and delivered by cyber-birds. Your coffee machine will automatically customize your coffee based on your mood. Do you want to help customers to have the best shopping experience? Heck Yeah!
Scalefast helps amazing brands develop a successful Direct-to-Consumer online business. Our next-generation technology platform is built to optimize modern e-commerce. Our end-to-end infrastructure includes global merchant-of-record agreements, fulfillment, subscription, loyalty programs, and finance functions to deliver new revenue and delightful brand experiences with a proven track record with global brands.
At Scalefast we are constantly looking for talented people to join our projects. Our start-up environment is very open-minded, we love to test and implement new ideas. If you think you are ready to enjoy your work and be part of our big family, keep reading to see how you match our current needs.
What can I expect?
- Competitive salary and a career path adapted to each person's abilities and experience within a company that is growing continuously
- "Office Optional" policy until the end of the pandemic, post-pandemic we offer 2 days a week working from home
- A flexible schedule and total conciliation between work and family life including reduced timetable during one month in summer
- Become part of a multi-cultural company where you can contribute with your experience and learn from the experience of others
- Work with amazing brands
- Get the opportunity to influence the future of our services and platform
- Excellent working environment with frequent social activities (hackathons, Spartan races, quarterly whole-team social event)
- Central Madrid office located an 8-minute walk from Atocha train station, with a bus stop and BiciMad station right outside the office
- Kitchen and dining facilities as well as a fully stocked games room with games consoles etc. - great to disconnect from work for a while and have fun with your colleagues
- Discounted parking space in the office building if you’re coming by car, bicycle parking for those worried about their carbon footprint
- Access to private sales by some of the exclusive brands we work with
- Enrollment in English lessons that take place during working hours
- Mental Health Wellbeing Program
What will I do?
Develop and maintain standardized operational reports and dashboards to monitor sales performance, data integrity, and other key objectives and performance indicators
Maintain and improve sales support tools and internal processes
Admin and support the CRM platform (adding new users, creating new fields, implementing changes in processes, supporting uploading processes, etc)
What do I look like?
- BS/BA degree in a technical or business-related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solver, data-driven with an analytical approach
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively prioritize and deliver to a high standard
- Understanding of Revenue Recognition standards
- Experience in database technologies and data model experience (SQL Server, Oracle, MySql). ETL process
- Experience with data visualization, retail analytics, and modeling
- +2 years of professional experience using BI Tools (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBi, Quicksight)
- +2 years of experience managing CRM systems (Hubspot - Salesforce)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel y PowerPoint); VBA
- Experience with SQL
Nice to have:
- Experience working with AWS environments
- Knowledge of Python Scripting and API Rest
- Machine Learning and Big Data is a plus
Today, more than 20 million people around the world buy through our stores. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Scalefast, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.