Stuart is a disruptive on-demand platform which connects businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
After rapidly scaling both our operations and our business metrics, Geopost has acquired Stuart. We are entering a new era, looking to cement our position as the leading provider of express urban delivery. We now operate in Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and Lyon... with many more cities across Europe in the pipeline for 2018.
We are a growing group of free-thinking designers, engineers and startup enthusiasts who love to invent new and improved ways of doing things. From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation manager our strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team.
We are looking for a talented Business Analyst that helps us find sense on all the data our processes are generating. Your mission is to define, setup and implement the analytical tools and processes that can make Stuart a data driven company in all the departments.
What will you do?
Working within the Data Science team in an agile environment, the candidate will use his/her analytical skills in conjunction with other stakeholders in the company to bring insights about current business processes at Stuart.
Typical tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Requirement gathering of analytical needs from different stakeholders within the company
- Reporting and dashboard definitions that best communicate relevant Stuart KPIs to different business units
- Documenting all the data sources and data life cycles contributing to Stuart’s data governance policies
- Become the bridge between business units with analytical needs and the data engineers implementing the warehouse’s ETLs
The ideal profile would be a candidate eager to know all the business processes within the company and help deliver analytical insights across company. The candidate is knowledgeable on SQL and databases and on the right charts and graphs to transmit the message. The candidate knows how to explain complex stories backed with data, he/she is a superb storyteller.
Who are you?
- Fluent in English
- Expert in SQL and how to write well performant queries when accessing Redshift databases
- Proven experience with any of the main relevant BI tools (Periscope, Tableau, BusinessObjects, Pentaho, BIRT, SpagoBI, JasperSoft, etc…)
- Experience in data modelling for databases
- Ability to understand analytical needs and transform those into dashboards or reports
- Extremely good communication skills both verbal and written
What is a plus?
- Experience with Python for those analysis where SQL is not enough
- Experience with ETL tools
- Experience modelling data warehouses following the Star schema
The icing on the cake?
- Very attractive compensation package
- Have a real impact
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Extras like flexible working hours, catered lunch, gym membership, private health insurance…
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want to offer you a place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
So if you feel like there is a fit, apply! Get in touch with us and hit that button. We wanna hear more about you!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.