VenueScanner is seeking a junior, ambitious, energetic and target driven sales representative. You will have a unique opportunity to have a huge impact growing the VenueScanner corporate member base and if all goes well grow and head up the sales team yourself!
We are an early stage tech-start up with a mission to disrupt the traditional venue and events sector. Our marketplace has >13,000 venues and >20,000 users per month. Grown from 6k venues and 200 users per month a year ago.
Your role will be to make contact (through calling, emailing, linked-in messaging and meeting) with PAs and Office Managers in corporates and SMEs in London to grow the VenueScanner user-base 10X, and most importantly with high value and repeat customers.
The ideal candidate will…
• You love targets, are competitive and a go-getter by nature
• Commercially aware and results orientated
• Have Strong communication skills and able to effectively and succinctly communicate what the brand does
• Confident and happy talking on the phone, cold calling and meeting new people.
• Be super be organised and efficient, able to be self-disciplined and run your own end to end sales process
• Polite, charming and personable
• Ideally have a year or so experience in sales in a fast-growing company
- Lead generation
- Lead qualification
- Lead conversion (Customer Acquisition via sales)
- Daily & weekly sales reporting dashboard
You must be adaptable and willing to work hard and create a fast-paced environment. Appreciation that the sky is the limit and your progression is based on performance. Willing to get stuff done and not afraid to be on the phone for the most-part of the day! No qualifications needed but prior sales experience is a plus.
VenueScanner is re-writing the event industry rule book using data
& technology and has become the fastest growing marketplace for
venue hire in Europe.
We are building a true marketplace of under-utilised space. Just like Airbnb & Booking.com but for hourly to daily hire. Currently at >12,000 spaces currently live across the UK ranging from school halls, universities, iconic buildings, and hotels.
If you fancy a new challenge, early stage, venture backed start-up with a fun and energetic team read on!
VenueScanner in the press
About Venue Scanner