We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Sales team and successfully expand our business contacts and partnerships worldwide.
We expect a candidate not only to maintain and successfully develop existing relations but to bring new opportunities to contribute to growing our business.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for two main initiatives – publishing and business development.
- Publishing – search & contact game studios for licensing & co-development projects; build relationships with new partners; maintain database in company’s CRM
- Manage relationships with existing partners with the goal to grow our current business
- Perform day to day operations with platforms, publishers and distributors
- Ensure efficient information exchange between internal teams and external partners
- Research and analyze focus business areas and markets, generate quality leads and close deals
- Continuously monitor market trends and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and business
- Plan and prepare sales pitches and presentations
- Manage contracts review and approval process
- Previous experience in Biz Dev or Sales in mobile industry (min 3 years in a similar position)
- Fluent English (99% of day to day communication is in English); fluent Chinese is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized, able to handle several projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Good with numbers; experience in business analytics a big plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Great team-player
- Ready to travel on a regular basis (worldwide)
- Passion for IT, technology, mobile gaming
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals)
Since then, Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 1,3 billion times. Cut the Rope franchise aside, ZeptoLab released C.A.T.S. Crash Arena Turbo Stars and King of Thieves, massive multiplayer mobile titles with more than 170 million combined downloads so far. The company’s portfolio also includes Pudding Monsters and My Om Nom.
And there’s more to come! ZeptoLab is an ambitious and growing global entertainment brand: we’re constantly working on new games and aim to expand them beyond smartphone screens. With the help of our partners, we develop toys, clothes and other cool stuff. “Om Nom Stories” cartoon series has exceeded 3 billion views on YouTube and in-game player, and the seasons keep coming! Our mission is to bring fun to every corner of the world, and we’re just getting started.