Opportunity Network (ON) is looking for bright, dynamic and hardworking talent.
We offer a unique and highly collaborative international work environment where you will contribute to the innovation of some of the highest caliber private organizations in the World.
We're committed to our staff's success and work with each member of the Opportunity Network team to develop his/her career.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Reporting to the VP of Business Development you will need to:
· Support the development of BD strategy
o Work together with VP of Business Development in developing and refining banks BD strategy
o Proactively suggest improvements and new strategic initiatives to reach company goals
· Lead business development efforts in assigned markets
o Analyze the market, key players in Financial Institutions, industries, companies and economic and political environment
o Define&refine key bank and non-bank targets for the assigned markets
o Decide who and how will be working on identified targets
o Develop creative strategies on how to build scale in the assigned markets
o Gather BD best practices worldwide (both sales and implementation) and determine best ways to apply them in the assigned markets
o Create ON brand awareness in the assigned markets
o Together with the team develop sales objectives for the assigned markets
· Manage and motivate Country Directors assigned
o Define bank targets and assist in starting BD activities
o Coordinate with People and Legal all the contractual and activation details
o Motivate the partner to be aligned with ON objectives and orientation to results
o Support negotiation progress with targets and provide guidance as needed
o Establish/create desired commercial terms for negotiations, follow the principles set, and seek approval from VP od Business Development.
o Support Country Directors locally for key commercial meetings
o Coordinate with ON teams for necessary steps in contractual negotiations (Legal, Finance, BRM, BI, IT, Marketing, and others)
o Provide weekly reports on progress of assigned countries
· Build the Country Directors network in the assigned markets
o Analyze and recommend the number of Country Directors for each assigned market
o Coordinate with People department to clarify the needed profile and to assist in the search process
o Perform interviews of the candidates and identify finalists to be interviews by VP of Business Development and Chief Commercial Officer
· Lead collaboration with ON Strategic Partners in assigned markets
o Establish contact with ON´s strategic partners (BCG, Accenture, etc), directly or via local commercial partners
o Explore ways for them to help ON reach our goals in target banks and other organizations
· Lead training efforts of new Country Directors
o Create/review training materials and continuously update it
o Provide/coordinate training for new Country Directors
o Identify areas that require re-training or strengthening and address the need
· Participate and assist in perfecting team communication and engagement within Country Directors
o Assist in developing optimal communication channels within Country Directors team (not only from assigned markets), considering the profile and dedication of the commercial partners
o Prepare and carry out special communication tasks (team emails, team calls, other forms of communication)
o Recommend team events and assist in preparing and holding them
o Identify communication gaps and suggest ways in closing them
o Collaborate with People team to maximize engagement of Country Directors
· Develop and update business development materials
o Identify the needs for support materials for successful business development activities
o Coordinate with Marketing to create necessary materials or redesign current ones
o Adapt materials to assigned markets
· Support implementation efforts in the assigned markets
o Define necessary support for the implementation in key markets (assigned or not) and coordinate internal resources to support roll-out efforts
· Special projects assigned by VP of Business Development
o Carry out special projects as assigned by VP of Business Development
· Functional Competencies: Understanding of Finance Industry and experience effectively dealing with senior level executives. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Personal Competencies: Ability to work independently, integrity, honesty, experience in high-growth entrepreneurial environment.
· Motivational Competencies: proactive, entrepreneurial, enthusiasm for the company’s product and service, strong work ethic with high standards.
. Willingness to travel globally to meet with prospective targets and partners.
· Fluency in English and Spanish ideal.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience. Base Salary, Bonus and Equity compensation aligned with ON People compensation strategy.
About Opportunity Network