Roles and Responsibilities:
* Annually conduct the Business development plans for the European
market and periodically reports to the Management Team the progress of
* Actively source new business in target segments; identifies and seeks to expand the client base strategically.
generate new business by prospecting, approaching and visiting partners.
* Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
* Periodically maintain contact with key accounts to evaluate the sales progress.
* Identify and observe interesting trends or development areas at existing clients or within the market.
* Focus on clients’ satisfaction and actively seeks possibilities to improve the client experience.
* Actively engage in meetings and visiting events that increase the GeoSpark brand awareness and enable sourcing of new business.
* Discuss and evaluate the client proposals in order to improve the hit ratio on proposals.
* Take care of the handling of complaints and guard the follow-up.
* Guide and train team members in order to stimulate the individual productivity and development of team members.
What we prefer:
*Self-starter with a track records of success in their professional and personal or collegiate lives
*Strong network and contacts within the European CloudService eco system
*Experience in implementing sales strategies in the European markets.
*Ability to drive new solutions offerings and turn-key solutions for the client’s business needs.
*Develop new solutions/services on basis of customer perspectives and market intelligence.
*Know how to showcase solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
*Keen to propose value added services and solutions to clients.
*Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
*Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
*Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.