What you will be doing day to day:
* Understand to a high level the raw data sources and structures used within the business and how to manipulate these to provide information for decision making
* Create dashboards using various delivery methods cleaning and manipulating data in order to prepare statistical analyses
* Support Data Analytics Leads in meetings with stakeholders to understand their requirements for analysis, advise on possible approaches and decide on what solution to pursue
* In charge of activities related to building and maintaining our self service data platform within the business
* Undertake ad-hoc or deep dive analysis building on raw data sources to provide insights into complex problems
* Presentation of results for non technical stakeholders in a time critical environment where it is essential to be able to explain complex concepts and conclusions quickly and effectively in order to support company strategy and operations
OnTruck is transforming the road transportation industry, €600 billion just in Europe. We make trucking simple, transparent and on-demand.
OnTruck is a B2B logistics platform, connecting companies looking to move pallets with our network of carriers. We offer shippers a web platform to make the process of finding the right truck quick and simple with built-in track and trace. Carriers are able to accept shipments through a mobile app, letting them grow and manage their business with ease.
Our team has deep experience in building great products and companies. We know success, we know failure; we have built platforms from scratch, we have dealt with large legacy systems. We care about each other and about the product and services we are building.
OnTruck is backed by the top investors in Europe.
Your skills and experience:
* College graduate or close to in fields of computer science, statistics, data science or related
* Self sufficient analyst from preparing raw data through to drawing and quantitatively supporting conclusions
* Good understanding of relational databases including schema design and the ability to write efficient SQL queries
* Experience working with a cube-like analytical tool such as Tableau, PowerBI or Pentaho
* Basic knowledge of statistics (distributions, p-values, MOE, test statistics) and basic data science approaches (categorisation, clustering, predictive algorithms)
* Self starter with an interest in Data Analytics and data science and a desire to learn on the job and develop your career
* While not essential would be valuated: Knowledge of object oriented programming with experience in python and / or R
- Personal growth and learning every day
- Relaxed culture. Everyone has the opportunity to participate in the discussions and contribute
- Great offices in the center of Madrid and central London. It is easily accessible by public transport, as well as public bicycle stations. *Role is for Madrid