Are you excited about working in a revolutionising tech company? Do you have ambition to create impact at a high speed, in a collaborative environment? If so, then we want to hear from you!
As a Senior Business Data Analyst you will play a key role in the Strategy and Analytics central function, which looks after advanced analytics, performance reporting and data quality control across our 13 geographical divisions.
You will need to hit the ground running, and be super proactive with a ‘yes-I-can [and if not right now, I will find out how :) ]’ attitude!
We work following Kanban principles, with a backlog review in which you will pitch projects and lead/execute them in a multifunctional team. We are ambitious, and we want to grow…. so the more you grow the more we do too.
You will be responsible for:
- Drive deep dive analytics and performance reporting
- Translating business requirements into data needs, with proper articulation
- Collaborate with the team to propose projects to drive business performance and growth
- Communicating with stakeholders across the business
- STEM BSc background or MSc with numerical background.
- SaaS/MarketPlace experience is definitely a big plus.
- Proven experience in a data analyst/BI role, showing very strong analytical skills combined with a great business acumen
- A strategic mindset and a hands-on mentality, with a team player attitude
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile if necessary
- Very strong communication and presentation skills, someone capable to ‘translate’ business needs into data requirements, and present insights/stories in a compelling way to senior management.
- Tech Skills: SQL, Excel, Looker. Bonus points for: Python [Numpy/Pandas] & dbt
- You feel comfortable communicating in English. Any other language is a plus
- You have 4-6 years of experience.
- Available to work in a hybrid way, going to the office in Carrer de Balmes 7, 08007, Barcelona.
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly 40 EUR Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A discount for gym membership
- Free breakfast and fruits in the office
- A dynamic organisation with regular social events and lots of other cool parties!
- Annual Treatwell retreat to a sunny European destination
- A challenging and hybrid job at one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- All the tools / devices supplied to do the best job you can eg. laptop, monitor, keyboard, etc
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application