Goggo Network is an autonomous vehicles company co-founded by serial entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky and ex McKinsey Associate partner Yasmine Fage. The venture aspires to create a favorable ecosystem for the future of autonomous transport by promoting a regulatory framework based on national licences.
Goggo is looking for a Business Analyst to be responsible for:
- Market research.
- Strategic analysis and financial modeling for the products to be launched.
- International events attendance.
- Presentations preparation and international calls attendance.
What we look for:
- Recent graduates or up to 2 years of professional experience in business-related positions.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Creative analytical thinking.
- Proficiency in English, other languages will be valued (especially French and German).
In addition, we value candidates who are:
- Allrounders: capable of being involved in a wide variety of projects under minimal supervision.
- Team players: eager to work alongside team members from different departments to find optimal solutions from different perspectives.
- Proactive: want to lead processes from the business perspective end-to-end and to look for the best opportunities for the company.
- Internationally minded: enjoy having direct and continuous contact with professionals from different nationalities on a day-to-day basis. English is a must, and other languages will be valued.
Goggo is characterised by its familiar, flexible and agile work environment, oriented towards results. Each of our team members leads different projects and sees first hand, the results of his/her efforts.
About Goggo Network