Stuart is Europe’s leading on-demand logistics platform which connects retailers to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. Our platform allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their customers with never-seen-before speed and efficiency.
In 2017 just 2 years from launch, Europe’s biggest logistics company GeoPost (Groupe La Poste) acquired Stuart so that it could join prestigious companies like DPD, Colissimo, SEUR & Chronopost and conquer urban logistics.
With an exciting blend of GeoPost Group expertise and a fun, agile startup culture, Stuart has expanded to more than 40 cities across the UK, France & Spain and continued the steep growth curve it’s become accustomed to. Top clients including Nike, Apple, Nespresso, Monoprix, The Kooples, Ametller, Just Eat, Sainsbury’s, Stubhub and hundreds more.
What really makes Stuart tick, though, is the 200+ people that work here every day to smash our goals. We are a free-thinking, enthusiastic bunch whether it’s sales or operations people, engineers or designers.
We’re passionate about looking at problems in fresh and innovative ways – every problem is just opportunity for a great solution. We love to invent new ways of doing things and come to work every day with smiles on our faces.
Want to be a part of this revolution? We are currently looking for a Business Analyst who is responsible for deep analyses, complex optimisation and reliable process automation. Their ultimate goal is to improve sustainability while maintaining our best-in-class client experience and despite continuous growth. Are you a fan of finding creative ideas looking at numbers? Then you are the perfect person for our operations team!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will mainly work with the UK Operations team but every day you will have the chance to contribute to the success of Stuart by helping all the teams driving the business and proposing new ideas:
- Improve Stuart metrics by analysing day-to-day business evolution. We always welcome new ideas that will help us grow even faster
- Optimise the supply and demand balance on the platform through accurate volume forecasting and supply sizing
- Build business cases to back-up with numbers our new projects (we have a lot of them!)
- Build and improve automation processes in order to focus every day on the most important aspects. Ensure the relationship with Live Operations team to guarantee the success of each delivery
- Work hand in hand with our Sales and Account management team to help them guarantee the best client experience
- Collaborate with our Product team to develop new features and algorithms to further optimise operations
- Help improve the pricing policy and the courier incentive strategies to ensure long-term success
- Build KPI dashboards and closely monitor the platform’s performance
- Understand the end-to-end operations of the business
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
The successful applicant will be
- a graduate, preferably with a min. 2.i in a STEM degree; and
- have coding experience, preferably with exposure to python and to SQL; and
- have solid presentation skills: MS Office and/or Google Docs; and
- be commercially aware/interested; and
- be innovative, creative, self-motivated, and results-hungry: willing to test fast and unafraid of failing fast too.
- Very competitive salary package
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to £10) at work and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Monthly gym allowance (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Annual company offsite – Barcelona this year!
- Private health care provided by AXA
- Pension taken care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Lunchtime sports : 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays
After reading all this just a few last but important words: We want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day.
If this sounds like you - apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.