TechStyle Fashion Group is currently looking for a Business Analyst - EU.
As the Business Analyst, you will support and advise on data-driven decision making across the three EU TechStyle businesses. You will be responsible for the prioritization and execution of analyses on key performance metrics and will help identify opportunities for optimization and growth. You will work primarily with the Marketing, CRM and Acquisition team.
This is not a Business Intelligence or IT focus role.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and independent, possess excellent analytical skills, and will have the ability to summarize complex ideas clearly and succinctly to a range of audiences.
- Support the EU team cross-functionally to add unique value through strategic data analysis.
- Take initiative to identify key opportunities for optimization and drive data-driven solutions.
- Create and deliver presentations summarizing findings and explaining analytical concepts.
- Prioritize and undertake ad-hoc analyses (customer lifetime value, decile analysis, purchase behavior, etc.) through SQL queries to the internal database.
- Support business education, enabling departmental teams to become self-sufficient through ongoing training and the creation of automated reporting.
- Superb analytical skills.
- High proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications - advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills essential.
- Enthusiasm for sharing ideas and curiosity to understand the 'why'.
- Friendly and approachable; excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Digital and e-commerce interest.
- English is a must.
Additional Desirable Experience:
- Strong SQL skills highly desirable
- Experience of working globally / remotely
- MicroStrategy / Tableau / Other data visualization tools
TechStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/PV/D (minority, female, protected veteran, disability).