Limitless Games is a recently created AAA video game studio in Barcelona. The studio is currently in the process of developing a new game. The game is a COOP Action RPG set in a fantasy/sci-fi universe.
We are looking for an experienced Build Engineer to be part of our team.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing release processes for code through development, test, and production environments as well as other activities (e.g. coordination for performance tests). The Build Engineer works collaboratively with all participants in the game development projects, including art team.
This position also works with tech team to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
The Build Engineer will assist in managing projects and interdependencies to ensure milestone adherence to ensure the integrity of the release can be measured.
Please note that this job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain
- Create and maintain the release management plan
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Identify and manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Proactively communicate changes in the release plan and check which is the impact to the projects to ensure re-alignment
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time
- Produce Deployment and Implementation Plans
- Work with Devops Manager (Continuous Integration) to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- At least 5 year of experience in Build Management
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. preferred
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine development projects
- Experience with Steam platforms and other game stores (Epic,…)
- As a plus, experience with Console projects ( PS4, Xbox..)
- Collaborative tools: Jira, Github
- Fluent English
- Great location: Located in Diagonal, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and easy access to public transport.
- Free Gym: Healthy minds in healthy bodies: whether you like to swim, run, lift weights or jump rope, the gym is on us.
- Team building: We organize at least two activities a year.
- Language classes: We want our coworkers to be proficient in English and Spanish so they don’t miss out on any of the witty jokes we make.
- Private health insurance: Feel protected from day one. Whether you twist your ankle or need something as serious as surgery, we’re here for you.
- Flexible working hours: Need time for paperwork? Want to leave early to celebrate a special occasion? Our flexible working hours help you do just that.
- Fruit Mondays: Oh, sweet Monday! Full of apples, peaches, and Bananas for everyone to enjoy.
- 25 days of Holidays: We’re from all around the world and some of us need time to visit our families or wander the world.