Are you a skilled Bot Developer with an appetite to hang out with the most brilliant developers and engineers?
Does an innovative, vibrant environment and being amidst the best CX professionals appeal to you?
Moreover, would you like to boost your value in the CX and software development arenas?
Then, come on over and join us: We’re looking for you!
What we need
Sabio is looking for an Experienced Bot Developer to join our Professional Services team in Madrid and help us design and implement the most sophisticated integrations between complex CX environments for the most important companies across Europe.
You will be involved in the development and modification of multi-channel conversational applications, where the user interface will be voice and text.
Work with the development team to:
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle: requirements gathering, design, development, unit testing, integration testing, deployment and post-production support.
- Learn how to integrate the bots in the different channels (telephony, webchat, Whatsapp,...).
- Set up our Bots as a Service platform on AWS so that you can monitor the different systems we have deployed (Docker, Kubernetes,...).
- Use code repositories to have a version control of the project.
- Contact with the client, through emails or phone meetings.
- Education: bachelor's degree in information technology, telecom, math, or a related major.
- Experienced and comfortable throughout the entire software development lifecycle from idea to delivery
- Java and SQL expertise with at least 4 years of experience.
- Experience with CI/CD platforms and tools, e.g., git, gitlab, Jenkins, Bamboo, Spinnaker, etc.
- Knowledge of devops tools for automation (such as Ansible, Chef and Puppet), container runtimes (such as docker), and orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience working directly with customers or key stakeholders, and able to translate customer requirements into sound designs and efficient implementations.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical, organizational, and problem- solving skills.
- A good level of written and spoken English.
- Experience integrating CX solutions such as Genesys (Cloud / Engage), Salesforce, etc.
- IVRs (Avaya / Genesys).
Our offer to you
Our Workplace! Going to work will feel like coming home. We make work fun.
And if you have an appetite to learn new things, like we do, we offer our innovative career plan, through a continuous training program to keep you at pace with the most advanced products and technology.
In addition, Sabio Group offers social benefits such as Meal Vouchers, Medical Insurance, Pension Plan and Life Insurance.
And Salary?... yes, that too!
Sabio is the leading independent European Customer Experience company, with the most innovative end-to-end approach to the digital transformation of customer service interactions, processes and operations.
We work with our clients to deliver exceptional customer experience through innovative technology solutions and a team of customer service process specialists in a fast, cost-effective, efficient and creative way from a triple customer, employee and business perspective.
We have more than 500 clients worldwide, 13 offices, a team of more than 1,000 professionals - 300 of them in Spain - helping important organizations in their innovation and digital transformation processes to improve the Customer Experience.
Strictly No Agencies; any submission of resumes without prior request from Sabio Group will not be deemed as an introduction and therefore will not warrant an introduction fee.
All applicants must have the right to work in the territory to which the role relates (UK & EU). Sabio Group are unable to offer sponsorship on any roles advertised.