1. You are proactive, passionate and empathetic. You love people and meeting new people. You are passionate about doing your best and "wowing" with your work.
2. You are willing to do small and daunting tasks while keeping your ego in check. You are willing to listen, learn and work in a team environment.
3. You will be leading our development team, implementing blockchain systems for the tokenization of our digital DNA technology and IDs.
4. You are driven by metrics, strong goals and a sense of urgency to make things happen. You understand the value of time and the work environment of the startup world.
1. You are familiar with data structures (linked lists, binary search trees, hash maps, and graphs) and have the capacity to build them from scratch.
2. You understand cryptography + cryptographic hash functions
3. Your understand distributed systems and peer to peer network topology.
5. You can work remotely, under pressure and as a team player
6. You understand algorithms, can design and develop them and have a proven track record showing that.
7. Being proficient in Machine Learning is a plus.
At World Tech we are shaping how the world learns. We pioneered on-site coding bootcamps in Latin America and have grown our operations to 6 different countries: Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Spain, USA and Chile.
We are rolling out two of our software-based solutions to scale our impact, combining machine learning with maths. We focus on a short-term and long-term approach to education: nativo.digital for children/teenagers/teachers + bootcamps.online for young adults and adults.
We are backed by Tim Draper, one of the world's strongest advocates of blockchain technologies and are looking for world class teammates, passionate about education, and willing to create a self-sustainable, profitable and highly impactful organization.
About World Tech Makers